Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writings): March

Miscast is back!! Which means my playlist has been littered with Miscast songs but I've been trying to branch out in the music I listen to. I get so complacent and I'm the guy that can eat PB&J everyday and the same is true of music. I listened to Marianas Trench "Ever After" album on repeat for two weeks last semester and never got sick of it. But I've been wanting to try new music lately. I've had the urge for something more. I don't know if it's just music or in general, I'm looking for something. And need a soundtrack for it. But here's what I've been obsessing over this month.

Pretty Funny from Dogfight

Run Freedom Run from Urinetown

I Believe from Altar Boyz

Trip Switch by Nothing But Thieves

Maps for the Getaway by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness

Tear in my Heart by Twenty One Pilots

Dancing on Glass by St. Lucia

Time is Running Out by Muse

Bloodfeather by Highly Suspect

Give Me A Try by The Wombats

Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever) by The Ready Set

Wild Women Don't Get the Blues by Francine Reed

Good Thing by Reel Big Fish

I Hope by Rebecca Ferguson

Little Bird by The Weepies

What have you been listening to? Give me some good stuff!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.