Fuzzy Navel Anyone?

So I haven't updated in forever.

I'm busy.

And yet, not a whole lot to write home about. So I'm going to do some recipe type stuff because that's always fun!

So if you know me for all of 2 seconds you know I like to bake and all that domestic-y stuff even if it doesn't always work out for me. But I've been making a lot of jello shots lately. And they're actually super easy and SUPER fun! I LOVE jello shots! And these ones appeared to go over really well. I mean REALLY really well.

But every time I buy jello at the grocery store, the clerk always says to me something along the lines of "yeah jello shots!" and "what time's the party?!"

Seriously?! Couldn't I just be buying jello? I like jello! I could have a kid that eats jello! I must just look like a boozer.

Anyway, I've included a recipe for Fuzzy Navel jello shots--there's a bit of a tropical twist to them, but they're still super delicious!

Fuzzy Navel Jello Shots:

In 2 cups of boiling water dissolve 1 packet of Lime Jello (3 oz) and 1 package of Lemon Jello (3 oz).

Stir at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.

Add 1/2 cup of cold water.

Add 3/4 cups of Peach Schnapps and 3/4 cups of Vodka.

Stir until well combined.

Cool for a few minutes before pouring into shot cups.

Allow the shots to set at least 4 hours. I usually let them sit over night or most of the day to be sure they're fun and jiggly. According to the recipe you should get 18 shots, I think I got closer to 30... 2 packages of jello make a lot of shots.

I brought these to my friends Vicki and Frank's housewarming party and they went over really well. And if I say so myself, they were delicious! And just really fun. I don't like drinking at house parties because I never know how to mix my drinks and I can overdo it so easily, but jello shots are predetermined amounts of alcohol and I like bringing the party to a party.

So have fun with these! Jello shots don't need to be boring and just fruit jello and vodka, do something different!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.