Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writings): April

This month has been songs to get two shows ready to open, writing both blogs, and costume designing!! Busy, busy! What are you listening to these days?

Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and the Diamonds

Best Day of My Life by American Authors

One Fine Day by Natalie Merchant

No One Sleeps When I'm Awake by The Sounds

With You Forever by Pnau

Bang Bang Bang by Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.

Home by Vitamin String Quartet

Bless the Lord from Godspell

High by Young Sons Rising

Thinking of You by Ke$ha

Ludicrous by FrankMusik

Come On Girl by Taio Cruz & Luciana Caparaso

I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes

Three Little Words from Ghost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.