Four Lies and a Truth-sday

Today, I thought we'd play a game!!

I'm a fan of the game "Two Truths and a Lie" even though you'd never know it because it stresses me out hardcore. Sometimes people overshare and I get really anxious that I'm going to choose the true thing and call them a liar, but in general the game is pretty fun and can be a good icebreaker.

But since I tell you guys true things every week, we're going to switch it up and I'm going to lie to you today. I'm going to give you five statements about me, four lies and one truth and we'll see if you guys can figure out which is the true statement. I'll reveal the true confession next week...

Heads up... I'm a very good liar.

In no particular order:

1. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 23.
2. I have broken the same arm twice.
3. I spent two months marathoning Breaking Bad so I could watch the last episode.
4. I wear high heels when I clean so I can reach the ceiling fan and the top of the cabinets.
5. I drink a pot of coffee every morning.

What do you think guys? Which one sounds more true?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.