Never Have I Ever Tuesday.

I've done a lot of new things this year. It's been a good one for me and I think I've been more open to trying things. And maybe I should be growing up and acting like an adult or something, but I want to keep learning and being brave. But there are some things I haven't done yet.

Confession: I've never built a fort.

I don't really have a head for architecture and when I was a kid I couldn't figure out how they were supposed to be constructed or with what. Pillows, blankets, plastic sheeting, I still don't know what they're made of if I'm being honest. Plus, I hate being really hot and I can never keep my head under a blanket for a long period of time and I feel like in a fort I would suffocate. We had a tent in our basement (that's how much I hate being outside--we put the tent inside) and I couldn't really be in it with another person. But I'm pretty sure you can't build or enjoy a fort alone.

Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to try and build a fort.

Confess! Something from your childhood that everyone seems to have done but you haven't!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.