Confessions of a Hot Mess

Two weeks ago, my stapler broke. And I couldn't figure out how to put it back together. But I tried.

In the meantime, I borrowed a coworker's stapler.

I broke it.

I'm a stapler serial killer.

The worst part though, is that I just put it back on their desk and never mentioned it... until now.



Confession: I do stuff like that a lot.

I break things and try to hide it like a six-year-old. I forget how to use things that I use all the time. I'm a bit of a hot mess. I say hot, because I always look good while ruining everything.

But here's one thing I won't do! I had this conversation with my pal, and he said that when he sees the dog has pooped on the floor, he'll put a tissue over it and leave it for someone else to clean up. What a dick move! I would never do that! I would walk out and pretend I hadn't seen it altogether and leave it for someone else to clean up. Once you put a tissue over it, they know you know it's there, and they know you left it for them to deal with.

Guys, on this glorious Confession Tuesday I just have one question. Who knows how to fix a stapler?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.