Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writings): October

It was October! Which means Halloween and scary Fall themes. My grasp on what encompasses Halloween Music is incredibly varied...

Black Magic by Little Mix

Red Right Hand by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

This is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Confident by Demi Lovato

Cake by the Ocean by DNCE

The Ever After Album by Marianas Trench

Hamilton: Original Broadway Cast Recording

Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon

Monster by Kanye West

Thriller by Michael Jackson

Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell

Pet Sematary by The Ramones

Season of the Witch by Donovan

I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins

On My Mind by Ellie Goulding

Sorry by Justin Bieber (don't give me any crap, it says "other writings" in the title)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.