Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writings): January

This month is a bizarre one! I was having some nostalgia towards the beginning thinking over the last year and getting ready for the new one. I was preparing to be Theresa in Windfall so I had my grief playlist going, and I've really started trying to write my full-length play which is full of relationship issues so this is just a crazy little playlist...

America's Sweetheart by Elle King

Never Let You Go by Saint Raymond

Outlaws by Alessia Cara

Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson

Desperate Measures by Marianas Trench

Dancing by Myself by Robyn

Ugh! by The 1975

Heart Out by The 1975

Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World

Over You by Miranda Lambert

Colors by Amos Lee

You Don't Own Me by Grace

Possession by Sarah McLachlan

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get by Morrissey

#1 Crush by Garbage

Bathwater by No Doubt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.