Oh Help.

I'm teaching on Wednesday.

A whole class.

By myself.

It's my job to teach chapter 9 on Hearing and Auditory processes. Processes I know nothing about!

I've never held anyone's attention for an hour and a half!

I walked into Sensation and Perception this afternoon to help administer an exam and the instructor I work for says to me, "You're ok to teach this Wednesday instead of on Monday right?" Me, "I'm teaching?" Her, "Ok thanks! I'm sorry I got the dates wrong but I'm glad you'll do it on such short notice!" Me, "?"

And the next thing I know I have a book chapter and supplement and 72 slides to make sense of. Enough to where if someone asks me what does that mean I have something intelligent and correct to tell them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.