Happy Birthday Dad!



Eat cake, be merry!


Our first official picture together! I like that you care enough about me to be in the scrubs, but not when the other two were born. Just me :)




You say you were working all night. I say you look like the picture of the pumpkin I drew.




You've helped me graduate a million times. And we're not done yet!! At least you don't have to help me with math anymore :)








You're my Doctor Who enabler, and I love that we can geek out together aka sending the new trailers by email to make sure everyone's in the loop.


You're my favorite guy.






Clearly, we all love you!


And this I just threw in because it's an Erin photo bomb and she won't like it, but I found and thought it was awesome!




I'm a jerk and forgot this year, but I'll never forget how much I love you and how glad I am you're my Dad, Du, Dad Man, Dad Man-Du. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.