Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writings): May

Let me preface this post by saying that I'm in a show, Fangirl, and have been trying lots of things to connect to my character and part of it has been creating her a playlist. This is what Marcie's been listening to this month...and a few things from me...we're the same person at this point, especially after the last two weeks of me making costumes every day and walking around Phx Comicon like wut? Let's be real.

I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen

Closer by Tegan and Sara

Come To A Party from Dogfight

Fine from Ordinary Days

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen

Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato

See You Again by Miley Cyrus

Cruel Summer by Bananarama

She Wolf by Shakira

Bang Bang Bang by Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.

Starstruk by Lady Gaga

Thinking of You by Ke$ha

Some Nights with Cecilia by Fun vs. Simon and Garfunkel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.