Wanderlust Confessional

There are so many amazing things to see in the world. I struggle thinking of specific places I want to visit, because I really just want to see things and have experiences.

Confession: If I ever get the chance to travel to wherever I want, these are the things I want to see.

1. The tulip fields in the Netherlands. Tulips are my favorite flower and seeing so many of them all at once would probably make me pass out.










2. Libreria Acqua Alta in Venice, Italy. The owner keeps the books in gondolas and in bathtubs. Old and water damaged books create stairs and furniture. I have to see that.

3. Old Jewish Cemetery in Prague in the Czech Republic. This graveyard has been in use since the 15th Century and there are so many people buried there, the graves are layered and stacked on top of each other. There are 12, 000 visible graves, but no one knows how many people are actually buried there.

4. Berner Strausse in Berlin, Germany. My sister studied abroad in Germany for a while, and she loved Berlin. When they divided the country, people died trying to jump out of their apartments to be on the other side of the wall. Germany in general has so much history that would be amazing to see.

5. Pingxi Lantern Festival in Taiwan. For the lunar New Year (March) they throw a ton of paper lanterns into the air. Like 200, 000. Can you even imagine?! I have a chain with 20 that I hang from various places in my apartment and I'm obsessed. To see that many I'd probably pee.

6. The Olympics. I want to watch the Olympic Games anywhere. Anywhere they are held, I want to watch. Both summer and winter at least once in my life.

Honorable Mentions:

The Eiffel Tower. Obviously.
French Quarter in New Orleans. 
The Forensic Anthropology Center at UT Knoxville. (My sister always says to never tell anyone I want to see this place because it's weird, but if I ever get another degree, I want to be working at this place!)

There are so many amazing things to see in the world! Where would you go if there were no restrictions on you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.