Directional Confession

I've been challenged to come up with a serious confession Tuesday, some kind of deep intimate topic. Today is not that day. Personally, I think they're all serious, but apparently not.

So instead, it's time for another CONFESSION TWO-FERS-DAY!!!

This one is, admittedly, ridiculous. It impacts me all the time, everyday, and it just embarrasses me.

Confession: I think "North" is in front of me. 

Whatever way I'm facing is North. I thought that when I was a kid and it's stuck with me.

I don't even know if I can explain this in a way that will make sense to normal people who understand North is not in front of them. Because even when I try to reposition myself in the world and think "where is Flagstaff?" or "in which direction is Mexico?" (I try to choose nearby places rather than big places like Canada. Canada's everywhere, I don't know where North is based on Canada...Mexico's right next door, it's just different ok?!) I end up deciding they're in the direction in front of me.

Hey look! It's the clue from Facebook!
So technically it's not just North, it's wherever I want to go. The mall, the library, Las Vegas (those are the only places I go)... I'm going to say this means I'm just a positive person with an optimistic outlook on life. It's all right in front of me.

So confess. Spill. Are you lost? Tell me everything!

But wait, O'Connor!! You said it's Two-fers-day, there should be two! There will be. I'm celebrating an anniversary and have an accompanying confession, and while I could give it to you now, I'm just going to make you suffer. I really just want it to happen on the day of. So stay tuned for Part Two of Confession Tuesday. The "fers-day" if you will. It'll be here before you know it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.