Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writings): March

I loved March. Man, it was so fun! And a bit all over the place, as evidenced by this music...

Elevate by St. Lucia

I Blame Myself by Sky Ferreira

L.E.S. Artistes by Santigold

Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell (the entire Both Sides Now album really)

Better Off As 2 by Frankmusik

Out of the Woods by Taylor Swift

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran*

The Weekly Volcano Press from Little Women: The Broadway Musical (coming soon to Brelby!)

Dotty Dot Soundtrack (also coming soon to Brelby!)

Get Outta My Way by Kylie Minogue

Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn

In Between Love by Tom Waits

Girls by The 1975

Heatwave by Alphabeat

Out of My League by Fitz and the Tantrums

Waves by Mr. Probz

Dancing On My Own by Robyn

The Keepers by Santigold

*I'm not even going to fight it anymore. This song is just too damn beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.