Confession in a Vacuum.

Everyone talks about words that give them the creeps, and I can never think of any answer to that question. I'm sure there are some, but they just aren't sitting on the surface. BUT, there is a sound. A sound that I totally hate. A sound that makes me lose focus and basically go dead in the brain for the entire time it's on.

Confession: I hate the sound of the vacuum cleaner.

I need to put my headphones on and listen to really loud music whenever I, or anyone around me, vacuums. My sister will harmonize with the buzzy sound which makes it so much worse, if you can believe that. The sound of the vacuum, I don't know if it's the pitch or the vibration (I feel it vibrate in my ears!), but it gets inside my head and makes me go crazy.

I imagine it to be the sound you hear as you use your bare hands to murder someone.

Divulge!* What sounds do you hate?! Do they make you want to lash out irrationally or tear your feet off so you can stuff them in your ears?! Just me?



*(I felt like I was using the words confess, spill, tell me, etc. too much. I used the thesaurus and came up with divulge. Thoughts?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.