Confession: Me and My Shoes.

When I was a little girl I had a pair of "click clack" shoes. Basically, shoes that I wore to church or with my fancy outfits that made the "click clack" noise on a hard surface. It was love. And it will always be, because true love lasts a lifetime.

I get asked, pretty regularly, how many pairs of shoes I own. I have enough shoes, that I could wear a different pair for every day of the week. I have so many pairs, that friends I've had forever still say, "I haven't seen those before."



Confession: I honestly have no idea how many pairs of shoes I have.

But I love each of them as if I did. I could count them, but I think women should be allowed to have secrets (plus the number is just really big...).

I used to be very regimented; my shoes had to match my shirt. Always. But now, I don't know I guess I'm just more whimsical? Maybe just more fashionable? No, that can't be it. I just know what I want to look like most of the time.

I don't trust people who only have one pair of shoes. Because I know that shoes are magic. They can update last years outfit! They can elongate your legs, make your butt look great, and just all around make you feel hot! It cannot just be me who definitely feels better about everything when I'm wearing the right shoes.

An easy one this Confession Tuesday, because I'm coming off a two week show bender. Is there anything you collect that is innumerable? How about precious things that make you feel some kind of way? Tell me everything!

Alternate titles to this post include:

A Love Story. (simple, to the point.)
Step Into Confession Tuesday. (see what I did there?)
Heel Your Sole. (ugh, boo. I'd hate myself if I used this one.)
Shoes are Heroin. (it's just too true.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.