Confession Tquirksday (I'm sorry... fine I'll never try that again...)

My family probably has lots of quirks and weird things they do and I'm not sure that this relates to everyone in the family, but I know me and my sister share this particular weirdness.

Confession: Our favorite colors aren't really colors.

When we were kids Erin's favorite color was plaid and I bet if she were honest she'd tell you it still is. When I was a kid I loved purple, it's still my favorite, pink is also the best, and glitter is the third.

Glitter is the best color. Plaid's ok, but glitter wins it just does.

What's your favorite color? What weird quirky thing do you and your family members do? Confess it to me late on this Tuesday afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.