Just Another Confession Tuesday

Confession: I always dig through the bowl of mixed nuts and eat all the cashews.

Like an animal! I like all the nut types, I think, probably. But I really love cashews and I can't help myself! I know they're for everybody, unlike that bowl of popcorn which is obviously just for me. I know it's weird to not eat a handful of mixed nuts, but a handful of cashews covered in peanut salt.

I didn't even know the depths of my depravity until last year. I heard my Mom comment on the bowl of mixed nuts around Christmas. She said, "wow, they really didn't give us many cashews in this jar."

That was because I ate them all.

I felt nothing. Not guilt. Not shame. Not embarrassment. Not pride. Nothing. I'm an empty shell filled with pilfered cashews.

Confession: I have been so busy lately, I feel like Confession Tuesday has really gone downhill.

And I apologize. I'm in a show at Brelby (hopefully the blog I wrote about it is going to be up sometime today so you can check it out at some point over there), I also designed the costumes, hair and makeup for that show, and it's been taking all my energy and focus. May was also the month where the Brelby blog consumed what little spare time I had.

Hopefully these will get better as I get less busy, but there are no guarantees. Maybe I'm all confessed out...

...probably not.

If you have any suggestions or burning questions, do let me know. I'm always down to try and be creative, once I can think about something other than what other people are going to wear and what do I say in that scene?

Confess anything you want to me today. It's a free for all on this Confession Two-fers-day! Also, who's coming to see Fangirl this weekend? Limited engagement guys! Come see all my hard work and why the blog has been less interesting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.