Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writing): June

This is the best time of year for music, I think. Maybe it's all the sunscreen in the air, but I think music sounds better in the summer. Anyway, this is what I've been listening to this month and the ones denoted like so* are in the running for my summer anthem. What do you think your favorite song of the summer will be?

Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon*

American Girl by Bonnie McKee*

Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy

Worth It by Fifth Harmony*

Zzzzz by The Cab

To Be Surprised by Sondre Lerche

Lean On by Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MØ*

King by Years&Years***

Afraid to Love by Philip George*

Don't Cry Baby by Madeline Peyroux

Fine from Ordinary Days

When I Grow Up from Matilda


And by *** I mean this is my summer anthem 2015. This is a tune.


Happy Summer listening guys!! If you find any good stuff, send it my way!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.