Things I'm Supposed to Hate Tuesday.

There are things in this world everyone expects you to hate... but some of them you just love too much. These are a few of mine.

Confession: I totally love destructive luxuries.

Flirting with the wrong kind of boy. Sleeping with eyeliner on. It makes me feel alive.

Confession: I do love being single.

Lately I've been thinking about trying to change that, but for the most part, I'm good. I've got great friends who don't really care. I love being on my own, in fact, I prefer my own company to that of other people. I don't need someone to go to dinner, the movies, on vacation.

Confession: I love wearing lots of makeup.

You're supposed to like the natural look, but I love unnatural colors on my lips, my eyes, I love fake lashes... basically, I want to look like a drag queen if I'm going to go outside.

Confession: I love boxed wine.

My palette is not refined. And the reality is, I'm probably going to overdo it. I may as well spend $6.

Confession: I really love tan lines.

I know, I know, you're supposed to wear all the sunscreen and wrap yourself in a blanket before going outside, but I am a Canadian of unknown European ancestry, and super busy. If I ever get enough time to sit outside, I'm going to make it count. Tan lines are a point of pride and proof that I will age like an old suitcase.

Confession: I love not being super skinny.

No one's surprised when I eat a dessert. I don't feel the need to even bother trying for a thigh gap. And yet, I feel pretty good about myself. It's freeing.

Confession: I love unreasonable heels.

They make me feel like the HBIC.

Forbidden love is the best love. What do you love that you shouldn't? Happy Confession Tuesday, guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.