Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writings): January

These songs are ones I played multiple times, usually on repeat, while sitting down to write this month. I have a habit of latching on to a song or an album (V by Maroon 5 is EVERYTHING!!!) and not letting go until I hate it but have to hear it "just one more time and then I can sleep." Let's see if any of these carry on into February.

Papaoutai by Pentatonix

Let it Go by The Last Sleepless City (it's January--it was just Christmas ya Grinch!)

Merry Christmas, Here's to Many More by Relient K (see above ya Grinch!)

Chap Stick, Chapped Lips, And Things Like Chemistry by Relient K

Do or Die by Thirty Seconds to Mars

Sugar by Maroon 5

In Love With the 80s (Pink Tux to the Prom) by Relient K

American Secrets by Parachute

Blank Space by Taylor Swift

Bright Lights by Thirty Seconds to Mars

Girls by The 1975*

Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon

I Want it All by Karmin

Rather Be by Pentatonix

Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran**

*I have a serious obsession with this song. It was the only song I listened to for at least 5 days straight in January. I went 2 weeks with no other songs, just this one, in December.
**Ugh. I hate Ed Sheeran. I just do. Or used to. I don't know, because "Don't" is just so dancey and this one came on the radio a week ago and I've listened to it a thousand times since then so that guy snuck his way onto the list. No joke, I love this song. It's so fucking basic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.