Take Your Pants Off and Confess

New year, new confessions, right?! Let's do this!!


Confession: I am anti-pants.

If I don't have to, I don't wear pants. Fun fact: I usually write this blog sans pants, unless I'm at the library. There's a visual to get 2015 started, eh?! You are welcome.

After a day at school when I was a kid, I would come home and take my pants off and put on sweats or shorts or something else.

After work these days, I come home and take my pants off. Sometimes I put on sweats or shorts, sometimes I don't.

When I moved out and lived by myself, I would enter my apartment, make sure no one was hiding inside first, and then it was no pants once I felt sure I was the only person in there. I just can't do pants at home!

I haven't gone to sleep wearing pants in years, the only exception being if I'm sleeping at someone else's place. The caveat to that rule, though, is if I've been drinking. If I've been drinking, you're lucky if I wait until I'm ready to sleep to ditch the pants. I simply cannot do pants when I'm drinking. I get so confined and uncomfortable, I need to be free!!! Free to be me! Free to run after my ride to shout goodbye to them in only my skivvies. True story.

The odd thing is, I love jeans. A ton! I never feel better about my body than when I stuff myself in a great pair of jeans. I think they're comfortable and classic, they make me feel good because I think I look good. But if I'm going to read or nap or sit down there can be no pants anywhere near me.

It's 2015 guys. New year, new confessions!! Tell me. What do you have an aversion to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.