Beauty and the Apocalyptic Beast (spoiler: It's tooth decay)

The Walking Dead is back tomorrow!!!

Like everyone else in the free world, I love The Walking Dead. Normally, I'm a huge chicken and I don't really like to watch scary things (because they scare me). But for some reason in October I get really into the spirit of things aka I love Halloween! All the pumpkins and candy, witches, the leaves falling off the trees. The world is basically covered in cobwebs and I get way ballsier than any of the other months. In 2010 I was overly confident that October and was like, yeah I can watch that zombie show so I set my DVR and never looked back.

Because it's the friggin' best. It's the good kind of scary because you can imagine the world where this would happen because we see it mirrored in real life sometimes (hello bath salts).
And it's easy to see how Norman Reedus would definitely be running around in a layered sleeveless outfit (leather vest on top of tank top--not every guy can pull that off). A post-apocalyptic world without him in it isn't one I want to live in, thank you.

When I watch the show, I believe it could happen. They've got me. I believe it to the point where I'm pretty sure there are zombies standing behind my couch waiting for me to turn around (they need to be seen by someone before they strike--maybe they're not real until someone sees them...discuss) so the zombie apocalypse can begin. Or maybe the TWD is a documentary but of the future. Either way, I believe. I'm sold.

The only thing I cannot get behind because it is completely unbelievable is that everyone has perfectly white teeth.

RAWR! LOOK HOW WHITE MY TEETH ARE!
Why would you question my hygiene?!

Strong, healthy teeth for when we get gagged by the cannibals.

Don't shoot me in my teeth! They're perfect!!!
When/if logic prevails I can convince myself a zombie outbreak won't happen. But you know when it does happen, the first thing to go will be hygiene. My teeth would be fuzzy the first week (I'd make it at least a week) and then I'd have to kill myself because bad breath and grooooossss. No one's going to be brushing their teeth when they've just had to resort to pooping in the woods and eating cans of dog food.

The guys have it right. You just won't have time for that crazy beauty regimen anymore!
























Prepare to let that miss-stache come in nice and thick, ladies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.