Soundtrack to My Blog (and other writings): February

A few repeats from last month. Effing Ed Sheeran made it on the list again. That song is just so damn good. What are you listening to these days? I take requests!

Tell It To My Heart by Taylor Dayne*

Let's Get Started by Dylan Gardner

Thinking Out Loud by effing Ed Sheeran**

Your Heart is as Black as Night by Melody Gardot

Style by Taylor Swift

Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

Don't Hold Your Breath by Nicole Scherzinger

You Don't Own Me by Leslie Gore

Always in My Head by Coldplay

Rollercoaster by Bleachers

Geronimo by Sheppard

Ugly Heart by G.R.L.

Do or Die by Thirty Seconds to Mars

Sugar by Maroon 5





* As previously discussed, I love this song and listen to it frequently.
**Also previously discussed, my disdain for Ed Sheeran and how much I effing love this song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.