I've Got Another(Another) Confession to Make...

This little confession section of mine has taken off! It's been one month since I started posting these and I did not expect people to take to it like this. I know everyone has weird thoughts, but I didn't expect my friends to look forward to "Confession Tuesday" or to ask me in a covert way, "so what's the confession topic going to be this week?" while I'm trying to work.

I seriously thought no one would even read it.

But you did! And do! You are! So in honor of that first post, I'll do a part 2 of that topic.

Confession: I have really weird thoughts.

I'm afraid of leaving someone (anyone) without resolving a fight because I'm convinced they'll die before I see them again. I'm afraid our last memories of each other will be awful.

I'm not perfect, but I try very hard to only say the things I mean. I try to leave every person like I'll never see them again. I'm wicked honest, but I try to say productive things, funny things, true things. But I don't usually fight with people, so when I do I will talk you into a corner to keep you from leaving and getting hit by a bus before we can hug it out.

So there it is. One month of confessing. Thanks for reading and sharing all your secrets with me every week!! Leave me a comment here or on Facebook if you have a confession challenge!

Now it's your turn. Tell me everything. What weird thoughts do you have?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Streusel Cupcakes.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Holiday Movies

Quick, Quick.